The Haunted Van tours offer the same great tour as our private hearse tours but with more seats, lots of AIR CONDITIONING, and a custom art wrap that's great for spooky pics. You'll visit historic Austin locations that are reportedly haunted or have experienced paranormal activity, including the Tavern, Clay Pit, Littlefield House at UT, and more. Guests will get out of the van frequently and go inside some establishments. Walking is minimal, but there are a couple stairscases.
Please read the Tour Details below. Use the "Find Available Tour Dates" button to search for availability for your chosen date, time, and party size to buy tickets. Click here to learn about our private VIP hearse limo tours.
Public Haunted Van Tour Details
- Prices: $49 per ticket ($59 per ticket during October). Gratuity is not included (see below).
- Availability: Our regular schedule is Tuesday - Sunday at 7:30PM. We do offer additional tours times during October including Monday evenings and weekend matinee tours when the weather cools off.
- Minimum Party Size: We require at least 2 people to run the tour. You may book individual tickets and join other groups.
- Max Party Size: The van accommodates 11. You may book parties up to 10 online. If you need that extra seat, please contact us to make arrangements.
- Age Concerns: Due to tour content, we request ages 13 and up. For younger guests, please consider the Private Hearse Tours.
- Pickup Location: All guests meet at tour time near the Brew and Brew on East 5th street, near IH-35. Please do not be late.
- Tour Length: Tours last approximately 3 hours.
- Drinks: We provide water, sodas, cups, bottle openers, and ice. YOU MAY BRING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Clay Pit Coupons: Each tour ticket includes a 2-for-1 entree coupon for the Clay Pit Restaurant (one of your spooky stops) to be redeemed anytime.
- Gratuity: Your tour guide works very hard to provide a safe and unique tour experience. Please show them some love. Here are a couple of recommended percentages: 18% Good, 20% Great, 25% Amazing, 28% Time of your life! Cash, Venmo, Cash App and other digital payments all accepted.
- Reservation Policy: Please note, space is very limited and others cannot book once your seats are reserved. Therefore, no-shows, same-day cancellations, and tours cancelled with less than 48 hours notice cannot be refunded. Tickets cancelled 7 days or more before your tour will be refunded in full. Tours cancelled with 2 to 7 days notice will receive a 50% refund.
event_available Find Available Tour Dates