The Unearthly Paranormal Investigation Experience is offered by seasoned paranormal investigators, Bert & Jane Mesa, producers of hit YouTube series Unearthly: History & Paranormal Investigation. Guests wili investigate the Tavern, which opened in 1916 as a general store and plays home to at least 3 highly active spirits. The Tavern is also home to one of Austin’s most beloved ghosts, a nine year old girl named Emily. Your guides will tell you a brief history of the ghosts, educate your group on the equipment used, then help you search for your own paranormal evidence. Guests are allowed to bring their own paranormal investigation equipment or they may use Unearthly’s gear. There will be walking and standing during the investigation, so guests are encouraged to dress comfortably.
Please read the Investigation Details and learn more about the equipment you'll be using in the investigation below. When you're ready, use the "Find Available Dates" button to search for availability for your chosen date, time, and party size to buy tickets. Please note this experience does not include transportation in Haunted ATX vehicles. All Tickets are $99 per person and include two seasoned experts (Bert and Jane) to guide you through the investigation experience.
Paranormal Investigation Details
- Prices: Tickets for the Unearthly Paranormal Investigation Experience are $99 per person.
- Minimum Party Size: We require at least 2 guests to run the experience.
- Max Party Size: The maximum party size is 6. Groups or teams larger than 6 will need approval per location.
- Age Concerns: Due to subject content, we recommend ages 13 and up, however we can tailor content to younger guests.
- Meet Up Location: Guests will meet up with the guides at their selected locations. Guides will reach out via text the day of the investigation to confirm. Please do not be late.
- Investigation Length: The experience lasts approximately 3 hours.
- Drinks: We provide water and ice. Guests are welcomed to bring any other snacks or beverages. YOU MAY BRING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Gratuity: Your investigation coordinators works very hard to provide a safe and unique experience. Please show them some love. Here are a couple of recommended percentages: 18% Good, 20% Great, 25% Amazing, 28% Time of your life! Cash, Venmo, Cash App and other digital payments all accepted.
- Reservation Policy: Please note, space is very limited and others cannot book once your spots are reserved. Therefore, no-shows, same-day cancellations, and tours cancelled with less than 48 hours notice cannot be refunded. Tickets cancelled 7 days or more before your investigation will be refunded in full. Experiences cancelled with 2 to 7 days notice will receive a 50% refund.
- Guns: Please leave your guns behind...they scare the ghosts.
- Spirit Box: The P-SB7 works by scanning the FM band and AM band along with a unique high frequency synthetic noise, a.k.a. white noise, where spirit voices seemingly are able to form words.
- Paranormal Puck 2b: The user can ask questions or type them in and The Puck will speak voice responses when something has changed in the environment or within the energy readings.
- EMF Detector: Entities are said to emit electromagnetic energy and these detectors can detect unexplained fluctuations in electromagnetic fields.
- SLS Camera: This camera uses an 3D infrared Structured Light System that measures depth and detail, that when used during Investigations, the SLS will detect paranormal entities that the program uses as a stick-figure shape based on the body parts and joints it sees.
event_available Find Available Dates