Private Hearse Limo tours are reserved just for your group, which means they're a lot more spacious! You'll climb into a classic Cadillac hearse that has been converted into a spooky limousine and visit historic Austin locations that are reportedly haunted or have experienced paranormal activity, including the Tavern, Clay Pit, Littlefield House at UT, and more. You will get out of the hearse frequently and go inside some establishments. Walking is minimal, but there are a couple of stair cases. Private haunted hearse limo tours are fun, inspiring, and exclusive!
Please read the Tour Details below. Then click the "Find Available Tour Dates" button to search availability for your chosen date, time, and party size to buy tickets. Click here to learn about our public van tours.
Private Hearse Limo Tour Details
- Prices: $129 each for the first two tickets. Each additional ticket is $69 per passenger, except during October when all hearse tickets are $129 per person. Gratuity is not included (see below).
- Availability: Tours run every evening (except Monday) at 7:00PM and 8:00PM.
- Minimum Party Size: 2 ticket minimum purchase for all tour types.
- Max Party Size: You may book up to 6 seats online. Six adults is typically the maximum comfortable fit; however groups with one extra person or groups with children might be able to fit more. Please contact us if you wish to book more than 6.
- Age Concerns: Due to subject content, we recommend ages 13 and up. But we can tailor content to younger guests on these private tours. We cannot accommodate car seats, so no children under age 5 please, for the safety of the child.
- Custom Pickup & Drop Off: Private Hearse tours will pick you up and drop you off wherever you desire within a few miles of downtown Austin. (Austin traffic and time constraints don’t allow for pickup/dropoff outside of town.)
- Tour Times: Tours last approximately 3 hours.
- Drinks: We provide water, sodas, cups, bottle openers, and ice. YOU MAY BRING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- Clay Pit Coupons: Each tour ticket includes a 2-for-1 entree coupon for the Clay Pit Restaurant (one of your spooky stops) to be redeemed anytime.
- Gratuity: Your tour guide works very hard to provide a safe and unique tour experience. Please show them some love. Here are a couple of recommended percentages: 18% Good, 20% Great, 25% Amazing, 28% Time of your life! Cash, Venmo, Cash App and other digital payments all accepted.
- Guns: Please leave your guns behind...they scare the ghosts. Also, we go inside bars where they are not allowed.
- Reservation Policy: Please note, space is very limited and others cannot book once your seats are reserved. Therefore, no-shows, same-day cancellations, and tours cancelled with less than 48 hours notice cannot be refunded. Tickets cancelled 7 days or more before your tour will be refunded in full. Tours cancelled with 2 to 7 days notice will receive a 50% refund.
event_available Find Available Tour Dates